Welcome to Julie Heppe Greeting Cards

Thanks for taking interest in following a story of a long time dream and passion of mine. You will see this dream come to life and grow. I hope this will inspire you to do whatever it is that you have been dreaming about, and make things happen!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Great News!!

       After a long day of riding in the car yesterday, we are finally back home!  The good news to share with you is that my doctor visit went well, and my treatment is continuing to be a success.  This is a blessing from God, and thanks to all that have continued to pray for my health.  I get to remain on my bi-weekly treatment.  He did add an additional chemo pill, but the side effects are minimal if any at all.  The extra pill is because my tumor markers have been on the rise over the past 2 visits.  My doctor wants to play it safe, and see to it that I can avoid the harsh type chemo as long as possible.  I am certain that I will never have to return to that degree of treatment.  Healthy is what I intend to stay!!
     While in Houston, I'm always thrilled to get to stay at Jen's apartment and catch up on things.  Jennifer is a sister to me, only we aren't blood related.  She and I grew up across the street from one another and have so many fond memories of our childhood.  She too, is an entrepreneur.  She is so inspiring to me.  Her company "The Sew Factory" just launched a new line of work out clothes.  We photographed Jennifer in this new line to be put on her website, so in a few weeks, be sure to check out her work out clothes.  Her website is www.thesewfactory.com .  She's 39, and has the bod of an 18 year old!!  Sickening...I know!  But, she works out all the time, and I don't.  She has inspired me to think about working out. 
     Today, my first day back at work in two weeks was a wonderful day!!  Every business that I visited with my greeting cards ended up buying a 48 card rack.  Seeing the cards online look great, but to actually see the real thing is entirely different.  Everyone has been loving them and filling my heart with wonderful words of encouragement and excitement.  This card business is SO much FUN!!  I plan on turning out new lines about every 6 months.  I have my next line already planned out, but you will have to wait... it's going to be a surprise!  While I add new lines, I will also be continuing to add to the current lines.  This weekend we will be photographing cats and kittens.  Dewey has some very unique designs in his mind.  His work AMAZES me!  I've not met a photographer that holds a candle to Dewey's work.  His passion for photography and continuing education in photography is evident in his images!  Be sure to check the web in a few days for the cat and kitten cards.
     Those of you that are my regular customers at the studio, don't worry, we are still running a full time portrait studio.  Nothing has changed with meeting your needs, so please keep calling to schedule your appointments.  We are always taking in new clients as well and we welcome you to stop by the studio to visit and check out our work any time during business hours, Tuesday-Friday 10-5. 

Have a great Memorial weekend, and be safe!

Julie

No comments: